The Wilson Times
Facebook
Twitter
subscribe now
[ Sign In ]  [ Register ]
News RSS
An apartment fire sparked by unattended cooking caused $62,000 damage late Monday, but a smoke detector might have saved the resident’s life, fire officials said. A sleeping resident at 1007 Tarboro St., Apartment L, woke up to the blaring smoke alarm and heavy smoke in her apartment and mad ...
Local News
FREE Robber receives 19-year prison sentence
A Wilson man who pleaded guilty in a string of convenience store robberie ...

School system revamps hiring process
When Wilson County Schools holds its annual teacher job fair in May, princi ...

Storm brings flooding, ushers in cold front
A strong storm dumped as much as an inch of rain an hour on parts of Wilson ...

Religion

Saint Mary’s Saint Mary’s Love and Faith will end Fellowship ...


On the Move On the Move for God Church, 1615 Carolina St., will have a M ...

State
National
View the print edition
News  |  Sports  |  Life  |  Opinion  |  Obituaries  |  Photos  |  Videos  |  Contact  |  Classifieds  |  Special Sections  |  Public Notices  |  Advertise
Powered by Google
Advanced Search