Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
Re: “The blame game: Deepened racism in America,” by George Leach, June 27:
Just when you think he can’t get worse, he does! He has so much hate and divisiveness in his mind that he can’t stay away from it very long, before it comes bubbling out like a fountain. He writes that he had been reading and studying for the three weeks he hasn’t written. He has gone back into the past, dredged up every event, twisted each until they squeal “False!”
How can anyone write this distortion without an ulterior motive? For those of you who are not aware of the attempted takeover of our government, our America, I suggest you Google Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals,” eight levels of control that must happen to change a democracy to a socialist state.
Most have been completed over the last decades. No. 4, gun control, was to be Hillary Clinton’s task to complete. No. 8, class warfare, is being worked on my the media and certain writers.
1. Health care — Control this and you control the people.
2. Poverty — Increase this level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are giving them everything to live.
3. Debt — Increase this to an unsustainable level. Obama increased our national debt more than double all other presidents. Then you are able to increase taxes, producing more poverty.
4. Gun control — Remove the people’s ability to defend themselves from the government. You are then able to create a police state with martial law.
5. Welfare — Take control of people’s lives by providing food, housing and income.
6. Education — Take control of what people read and listen to and what children learn in schools and colleges.
7. Religion — Remove the belief in God from the government and schools.
8. Class warfare — Divide the people into wealthy and poor. This will cause more discontent; it will be easier to tax the wealthy and support the poor, who the government controls. Pay people to distort, confuse others, riot, etc.
Does any of this sound like what’s been — and is — happening in America?