Fire officials say a window air conditioning unit caused a Thursday night duplex fire.
Wilson fire crews responded to an 11:58 p.m. structure fire on the 500 block of Parkview Street. Upon …
for our $8.99 per month digital access special!
This content is available in full to subscribers. If you already have an account, log in for continued access.
If you already have an account, log in for continued access.
Current print subscribers can activate a website
account by clicking here.
Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
126 Nash St. W.Wilson, North Carolina 27893252-243-5151