We had our home of 28 years catch on fire in Stantonsburg on Feb. 2. We had insurance as most folks do but have been displaced with no house or RV camper available to rent.
We have two dogs and …
This content is only avaiable to subscribers. If you are a subscriber, please log in to your account
If you already have an account, log in for continued access.
Current print subscribers can activate a website
account by clicking here.
Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
126 Nash St. W.Wilson, North Carolina 27893252-243-5151