WILSON’S LOCAL PRINT AND DIGITAL COMMUNITY INSTITUTION SINCE 1896

Man injured, loses home in fire

Posted 6/13/19

A Wilson man was burned when his home caught fire early Thursday morning.

William Glenn Oakey, who was renting the trailer at 4505 Rosebud Church Road, directly behind Angels’ Attic at the same …

Subscriber-only content

This content is only avaiable to subscribers. If you are a subscriber, please log in or create a website account. Otherwise, please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.