Wilson fire officials said a fire in a burn barrel consumed a storage shed Monday night.
Wilson Fire/Rescue Services crews responded around 2:30 p.m. to a fire on the 2200 block of Somerset …
for our $8.99 per month digital access special!
This content is available in full to subscribers. If you already have an account, log in for continued access.
If you already have an account, log in for continued access.
Current print subscribers can activate a website
account by clicking here.
Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
126 Nash St. W.Wilson, North Carolina 27893252-243-5151